• Automatic transfer of your registration to the new dates and any payments. For those payments outstanding the early bird rate has been extended until 31st March 2021.
• Transfer your registration to another colleague.
• Refund of registration.
Visa letters cannot be provided until full registration payment is received.
|Early Bird Registration (until 31st March 2021)||€400.00|
|Pre-Conference Workshop Forensic Radiography (Wednesday 18th August 2021 – Morning)||€40.00|
|Pre-Conference Workshop Justification (Wednesday 18th August 2021 – Morning)||€40.00|
|Hospital Tour (Wednesday 18th August 2021 – Morning) *min/max numbers apply||€30.00|
|Accompanying Person (includes attendance to opening ceremony, welcome reception and closing ceremony)||€100.00|
|Irish Social Night (Thursday 19th August 2021) per person||€85.00 (VAT inc.)|
|Gala Dinner (Friday 20th August 2021) per person||€93.50 + 23% VAT|
Terms and conditions:
- Registration fees include conference attendance from the 18th-21st August 2021, welcome reception and conference tea/coffee breaks.
- The following functions are not included in the registration fee and must be purchased separately at time of registration; Pre-conference workshops, Hospital Tour, Irish social night and Gala Dinner.
- Students must upload a PDF copy of their student ID card to be able to secure the student rate.
- Accompanying Person registration fee includes attendance to the Opening Ceremony, Welcome Reception, and Closing Ceremony. You will be prompted during registration to select if you have accompanying persons.
- Payments are accepted by Visa/MasterCard or via Bank Transfer/ EFT. When paying by Electronic Funds Transfer please email bank proof of payment together with delegate name/s to the registration office ISRRT2020@advantagegroup.ie once the payment has been made.
- Earlybird Registrants who opt to pay by Bank Transfer/EFT must complete payment prior to 31st March 2021. Post this date receipt of payments will apply at the Regular registration fee.
- Your registration is not valid until you have successfully completed the entire process, paid in full and received a printable confirmation by email.
- Please note that the registration fee does not include travel expenses or hotel accommodation.
- Visa letters cannot be provided until full registration payment received. Further information will be required for a visa letter to be provided,including proof of purchased accommodation etc.
- Registration Closes Friday 12th August 2021.
- Cancellations must be received by email to ISRRT2020@advantagegroup.ie:
- 30% Cancellation fee charged until 31st March 2021
- 70% Cancellation fee charged from 31st March 2021
- 100% Cancellation fee charged after 30th June 2021.
Data Protection Policy:
By registering for the Conference you are giving your consent for members of the ISRRT, IIRRT, Advantage Group (our Professional Conference Organisers), Sponsors and Exhibitors to contact you about any aspect of the conference by e-mail or by telephone. You are also consenting to receive email marketing communications about the conference and post conference associated industry material.